Your rights at Neami. Register now for your union EBA update meeting.
Join our ASU Neami worker meeting
Register now: https://asu-asn-au.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUsc-qvqzIrE9JofTLvDWCtmtN1w0sgk5r3
Date: Tuesday, 29 November
for the next ASU meeting to be updated on the progress of negotiations at Neami.
Melbourne/Sydney/Hobart/Canberra - 4pm
Perth - 1pm
Darwin – 2.30pm
Brisbane – 3pm
Adelaide – 3.30pm
- Together, we are fighting for a voice for Neami workers. Already in bargaining, ASU members have presented member’s claims to Neami management.
- Neami management has agreed to some of ASU’s claims. ASU is still awaiting Neami’s response to its other claims, or reasons for rejecting them.
- ASU is in the process of responding to Neami’s claims, (including members’ response to the 0.1% above award pay increase currently being offered by Neami).
- At the meeting, ASU will provide members with an update on which ASU claims have been agreed and which are outstanding.
Key claims include:
- Wage rises to reflect cost of living
- Mental health and wellbeing leave and consultation on policy
- Classifications that reflect workers’ skills and experience
- First Nations clause
to join this critical meeting for the next steps in negotiations. This is your chance to secure a better deal for all workers at Neami.
Once again, thank you to every ASU member who had a conversation with a colleague, put up a poster and engaged with the issues that impact themselves and their colleagues. All are key actions in winning better wages and conditions at Neami.
We look forward to seeing you on 29 November
Don’t forget to register: https://asu-asn-au.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUsc-qvqzIrE9JofTLvDWCtmtN1w0sgk5r3
By your side,
P.S. Can you send this to a colleague? Neami workers can join the ASU here today
to come to all our upcoming meetings and build our collective power.
If you have any questions about becoming a member, contact your Union Organiser at the details below.
The Services Union Contact Details
Stuart Maggs, Union Organiser
0439 713 803
Services Connect, Industrial Advice and Support
07 3844 5300