Tablelands negotiations reach pointy end
The Services Union is by your side at Tablelands Regional Council as we pursue the pay and conditions you deserve. The Council recently tabled a revised offer for your new Certified Agreement (CA) as follows:
- Pay increase:
- 5% increase for all staff for Year 1,
- 4.25% increase for all staff for Year 2,
- 3.5% increase for all staff for Year 3;
- On-Call allowance to increase to $42 per day;
- Locality allowance to be paid to all staff; and,
- Penalty rates to be paid to employees working ordinary hours which are outside the usual span of 6am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
It is now time for you and your fellow members to tell us whether you want to accept the revised proposal. We have sent all members a link to an online survey to be completed by 12 noon on Friday 3 February. If you have not received your link, please advise us as soon as possible.
If you have any further questions please contact either your workplace delegates or your organiser Glenn Desmond.
Only members will decide on our Union’s next steps. If you work with someone who wants a say and is not yet a member, remind them that joining is easy online.