Paid-Time EBA Sessions Confirmed at City of Gold Coast
The Services Union has confirmed further paid-time meetings at City of Gold Coast for member consultation over the proposed new Certified Agreement (CA).
This is your chance to ask questions about the proposed CA and decide whether to endorse it. If a majority of our (and the other unions’) members endorse the proposal, Council will put it to an all-staff vote.
If you can’t attend a meeting at your location, talk to your supervisor about attending another session.
Some sessions will include other Unions who have members at those locations.
Tuesday 23 July
- 6.30am – Tugun Depot
- 9.30am – Helensvale Transfer Station
- 2.00pm – Coomera Depot
- 3.30pm – Boowaggan Street Depot
Tuesday 30 July
- 11.00am – Bundall Precinct (exact location TBC)
- 1.30pm – Nerang Precinct (exact location TBC)
- 3.30pm – Stapylton Transfer Station
Wednesday 31 July
- 6.30am – Miami Depot
- 9.30am – Coombabah WWTP
- 2.00pm – Middleton Street Depot
- 3.30pm – Molendinar Depot
Thursday 1 August
- 6.30am – Carrara Depot
All staff can attend, but only members will decide whether the proposed CA goes to an all-staff ballot. Not yet a member and want a say? Join now: www.theservicesunion.com.au
Questions? Contact your Workplace Delegate or email@example.com.