9 out of 10 ASU workers say they don’t receive enough professional development!
Did you know that most working Australians say they don’t receive enough professional development in their jobs?
Many employers don’t provide any professional development in the workplace and it can be very expensive for people to seek it out themselves.
But look no further! The ASU provides members with a wide range of up to date professional development completely free of charge.
The ASU Career Launchpad is a member-only program designed with you in mind, providing you with skills to take the next step in your career and support you throughout your working life!
- Bullying and Intimidation in the Workplace – 12pm to 1pm Tuesday 8 October and 6pm to 7pm Wednesday 9 October
- Nutrition for Health and Wellbeing ONE NIGHT ONLY – 6pm to 7pm Wednesday 23 October
We know that members have busy lives, so each course is run live and is then available to view on-demand.
Videos currently available on-demand include:
- Become an Excel Expert: Excel for Intermediates
- Working with Difficult People
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Leading Others – Understanding Team Work and Team Dynamics
- Plus many more!
Head to http://asucareerlaunchpad.tln.org.au/activate/ to activate your personal member portal and get started now!