Are you ready to be a part of a Real Change? Join Now

Need Workplace Advice?

If you are a member and have an industrial enquiry, please see if your question can be answered in our most Frequently Asked Questions section which will appear below when you login to our website.

If your question has not been answered fully, please send your question through to our online Request For Assistance Form which you can access by clicking here.

This specialised service is for people seeking industrial advice or who have a problem at the workplace where they require assistance. Please upload any supporting documents to assist us with your query.

After you have filled out the form, an experienced Industrial Officer from The Services Union will aim to respond to your enquiry within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you can telephone Services Connect on (07) 3844 5300.

Our Partners

Back to top