Cyber security and protecting your information online (Night Session)
May 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This webinar will look at cyber protection and why it’s important, it will focus on understanding privacy settings, the risks of hashtags, what posting, sharing and engaging online means for your online protection and how to improve you privacy online.
PRESENTER: Ben Pisani
COST: This is a free event for ASU members. Collection of your information is used only for contact purposes.
DATE: Monday 11 May 2020
Ignite your IT Skills: Cyber security and protecting your information online
Cyber security and protecting your information online has been designed for people who don’t have a strong background in internet security and for those who haven’t really thought much about it before!
- Understanding Cyber protection and why its important
- Privacy settings – how to ensure you are safe
- Understanding a hashtag # and what that means for your social media posts
- Posting, sharing and engaging – how does this impact your online security
- How to protect your privacy and the people you care about